Saturday 8 May 2010

Saturday morning

Just a quick note before I'm off to the hospital. I have spoken to Su and R this morning. Su is feeling much better, and R had a ten minute spell of non stop talking - which is good. She also had a good night and some breakfast. She has flagged again since then, but it seems as though the worst of the bug may have passed and it is that that has been making her feel so unwell - on top of everything else! I feel much better this morning too.

S & A are both having fun.

So today we're off to the Brompton at 11am for a midday scan. We then wait while they write the report and send us back.

More later.

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Good morning Keith,
Just read the update. I thank God for what he has done so far. Will continue to pray for all of you, especially Rebecca. Tomorrow I will ask the wider WG family to bombard heaven with their prayers.
God bless
Marjorie