Wednesday 1 October 2014

Day Three

Today we spent our final £1.58 ... on 4 pints of milk, a banana and a tin of pineapple chunks (on special offer).


We had the pineapple after our evening meal - the first pudding we've had all week. Half a banana tomorrow.


Apart from the pineapple, other changes from yesterday: I had an extra slice of bread. I felt hungry late afternoon, so had one of the two slices I didn't eat on Monday - so five slices of bread with peanut butter today. I also cut back to the right amount of milk, having water with my porridge. And - two whole mushrooms with the rice, not just one.

Here's the breakdown:

Energy ... 1871 kcal ... 75% RDA
Fat ... 59 g ... 62% RDA
Carbohydrate ...241 g ... 80% RDA
Fibre ... 41 g ... 225% RDA
Protein ... 75 g ... 137% RDA
Salt ... 6 g ... 88% max RDA

Here's what the girls ate this evening - it looked good and smelt good.


No comments: